- The Artemesia Book: Poems Selected and New
- Colleen Thibaudeau
- 6.25" × 8.75"
to buy with PayPal or a Credit Card
Photograph of needlework piece by Colleen Thibaudeau
e-book:The e-book edition of this title will be available by the end of summer 2013.
Granddaughters, asters, Medea cakes, para pom tandle, Mrs. Roker raking, Caraquet, angelic recurrence, Neruda, zupzupzup, the high bush cranberries, the Somme, a waterfall in Iceland that cries by the thousandsful, the Strawberry Shaman and the Japonica Bushelful Bountiful Lady: you would never mistake a Colleen Thibaudeau wordscape for any other. Her poems might have been written just after the imagination was invented. So lithe and playful, so naturally leaping even in elegy, they would seem like fabulous accidents if Colleen hadn't been making them, with no loss of freshness, for over forty years. There is a lifetime of poems in this book.
More Brick Books by Colleen Thibaudeau
- Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Four Elemental Women Poets by Carolyn Zonailo (Poetry Canada, Vol. 13, No. 1)
- Reachable Revelations by Glen Downie (Event 21.1)
- Pungent visions from the depths by Herman Goodden (London Free Press (May 18, 1991))
- Moonlight & Wormwood by Elizabeth Brewster (The Fiddlehead (fall 1992))
- The Artemesia Book: Poems Selected and New by Colleen Thibaudeau by Pat Bolger (Canadian Materials (October 1991))
- Inwhich I Put On My Mother’s Old Thé Dansant Dress - How Poems Work by Molly Peacock (Globe and Mail – March 13, 2001)
- Human Acts by Joanne Tomkins (Canadian Literature No. 134, Autumn 1992)
- The Artemesia Book: Poems Selected and New By Colleen Thibaudeau by Kathryn Rogers (The Windsor Star, Saturday, August 10, 1991)